Due to the expansion of our operational area,we start remote training of specialists to join our team as a Business Representatives. We expect an Business Representative to implement new strategies for business scaling, pursuing the interests of our company in everything related to it and also to find assistance from our team of professionals on each and every step of the way. Any initiative to improve the company’s activities will be welcomed.
- Daily negotiations with employees, clients and investors of companies by phone, via text message and by mail
- Receive and process correspondence
- Control cash flow of the company, allocated for the development of its presence in the state
- Standardization of processes and documentation
- Building strong, long-term relationships with all parties by identifying their goals and needs.
- Punctuality and attentiveness to details are strongly required
- No minimum experience is required however, a previous related experience of 3-12 months will be a plus
- Perfect English speaking and writing skills
- Any customer service certification will be a plus
- Basic skills in MS Excel and MS Word with acceptable typing speed
- Experience working with CRM panels.
- A basic salary of $3,500.00 a month plus bonuses for excellent performance
- Full-time home-based position
- Paid holidays throughout the year
- A piece-rate pay system plus additional bonus opportunity
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- A personal Supervisor for the intensive training and individual advising during the probation period
- Great work-flex environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To complete an application and submit your resume, please click “Apply” below. Expect an email within 2-4 business days and don’t forget to check your spam folder!